GoldenCheetah OpenData explorer
This Datasette application allows you to explore metadata from GoldenCheetah OpenData.
Please note that the raw ride data is not available in this application and should be downloaded separately.
Links to the raw data for each athlete are available in the athletes table. See the docs for more information.
Click here to start querying right away. Or take a look at the example queries below first.
The database with metadata was last updated on 2021-04-10.
There are 2 tables in this database: athletes and rides.
Athletes tableThis table contains metadata for each athlete.
The columns data_url contains links to a zip with all the ride csv's for each athlete. The column metadata_url contains links to a zip with the full metadata for each athlete.
Rides tableThis table contains a subset of the metadata for each ride.
The data column contains a string with a letter for each data type that is present in the csv for the ride.
- T: time
- D: distance
- S: speed
- P: power
- H: heartrate
- C: cadence
- N: Torque
- A: altitude
- G: gps (if present, gps data was stripped from the ride when it was published to OpenData)
- L: slope
- W: windspeed
- E: temperature
- V: cycling dynamics
- O: Moxy O2/Haemoglobin
- R: running dynamics
- Query all rides with power
- Query all rides with power and heartrate
- Query total ride count per athlete
- Query longest rides
- Query total ride duration per athlete
- Query monthly ride distance for 1 athlete and plot using vega
- Query number of rides longer than 24:00:00 (hh:mm:ss)
- Query athletes with most rides and highest percentage of rides with power
Hosted by: gssns.io
Data license: CC0 1.0 Universal · Data source: GoldenCheetah OpenData
2,595,513 rows in 2 tables